Step into Our Parlour!
The age of this specific car is unknown but it’s believed to have been built in the 1940’s. Its original use was as a military hospital car. The City of Jasper obtained the car in 2006. It was rebuilt by local businesses and individuals in 2008 and set up in a modern contemporary seating configuration with leather couches and LCD flat-screen televisions with a 19-foot long bar. The Parlour Car has a seating capacity of 26 passengers (0 in dining configuration).
This is riding in luxury!